version n. 01 – 10/01/2023
What is a cookie?
Cookies are usually text strings that websites (so-called publishers or “first-party”) visited by the user or different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party”) place and store within a device available to the user (so-called “active” identifiers). Similar functions can be performed by other tools that, using a different technology (so-called “passive” identifiers), allow for processing similar to those carried out using cookies.
Cookies perform various functions and allow user to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering user preferences and, more generally, improving user experience.
Browsing a site, user can also receive on his device cookies by different sites or web servers (so-called “third-party”), on which some elements may reside (e.g.: images, maps, sounds, specific links to other domain’s pages) present on the site that the user is visiting.
Cookies and other non-technical tracking tools are used to trace specific, identified or identifiable subjects to specific recurring actions or behavioral patterns in the use of the features offered (patterns) in order to group the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes, so that it is also possible to modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way, as well as to send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
Categories of cookies and purposes
- Technical cookies allow navigation or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purpose and are installed directly from the website. Without technical cookies some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure, such as for example home banking activities (viewing the account statement, wire transfers, paying bills), for which cookies are indispensable. They allow user identification and maintain identification during the session.
Technical cookies installed by the website
|moove_gdpr_popup||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on this website.||60 days|
|wordpress_test_cookie||This cookie is used to check if cookies are enabled on the browser to provide an appropriate user experience. It does not contain any user identification information.||Session|
- Third-party cookies, hereinafter analytics cookies, are used to collect anonymous information such as number of visitors, the way they use the website, source websites and visited pages on website.
Analytics cookies installed by the website
|_ga||This cookie is used by Google Analytics 4 to generate statistics on the use of the website. Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_ga_||This cookie is used by Google Analytics 4 to generate statistics on the use of the website. Used to persist session state||2 years|
This website uses Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited), a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited(“Google”). These are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Personal Data processed: Usage data, session statistics
Place of processing: Ireland
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete, disable or rectify your choice about cookies installed on the device you use, have access to the settings of your browser or use the pages provided by third parties to do so.
In the following, links to third parties’ pages where you can find information about cookies settings and how to make your choice:
- Google – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=EN
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#tracking
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If you use a mobile device, see the user’s guide. You can check the most usual user’s guides at the links listed below.
- Apple [guide: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265];
- Android [guide: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1].
For further information about cookies, how to check the ones installed, how to manage or remove them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
Cookies previously installed
If the user has disabled one or more cookies, we will be able to use information gathered before this action carried out through preferences. Anyway, since now on, we will not use disabled cookies to gather further information.
How to withdraw consent previously expressed about cookies
If you want to withdraw your consent about cookies, please press the following button